Consulting. Assistance in choosing the right strategy for the development of the fuel business
Neft Research consulting projects are the optimal solution when choosing the right strategy for the development of the fuel business, searching for new markets, growth areas and partners, and analyzing the feasibility of investment projects.
Neft Research consulting service includes:
- forecasting changes in key indicators of market development;
- creating predictive mathematical models;
- drawing up a “roadmap” for entering new markets;
- determination of optimal logistics routes and calculation of the cost of fuel delivery on the Russian market and for export deliveries;
- feasibility assessment and calculation of the main parameters of investment projects;
- formation of an effective company development strategy;
- how does the fuel and energy market behave;
- implementation of process management. Business process analysis and reengineering;
- organizational design: building an optimal organizational structure, optimizing the number of staff;
- implementation of project management. Creation and development of a project office;
- data processing and visualization based on an interactive dashboard (using Microsoft Power BI).
Question and answer
Within 3-5 days, the team’s capabilities and resources for its implementation are evaluated, and a budget is determined. The preparation of the project takes on average from 1 to 3 months, depending on its level of complexity.
HIGH—QUALITY EXPERTISE IS THE KEY TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR BUSINESS
Adapt to the changing market conditions
Analyze all the pros and cons
Make informed decisions
Back up your negotiating positions with indisputable arguments
Reduce possible risks
Sign the contracts based on verified data
How we work?
YOU SEND AN EMAIL OR FILL OUT THE "ASK A CALL" FORM
WE DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF THE PROJECT: GOALS, OBJECTIVES, DEADLINES, DATA PRESENTATION FORMAT
WE AGREE ON THE COST AND SIGN THE CONTRACT
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH A COMPLETED PROJECT, SUPPLEMENT IT AND MAKE CLARIFICATIONS (IF NECESSARY)